Before I begin this post I would just like to thank the lovely Stepphh Says for nominating me for this award!
The Versatile Blogger Award is created by bloggers, for bloggers! Its purpose is to recognise blogs that stand out for being different, and to recognise bloggers that do their own thing to stand out from the crowd. Its a lovely way to give back to the creators of the blogs you enjoy reading and to say thank you for all your incredible content.
Now, Should you choose to accept, here are the rules, please include the following in your blog post.
- Thank the person who nominated/awarded you with a link to their blog
- Include the rules so that the person you have nominated/awarded knows what they should do
- Include 7 facts about yourself and let people get to know you
- Include a list of blogs you would like to award/nominate and link to them. (the usual list is 15 but more or less is fine too)
7 FACTS ABOUT ME
1) I have a huge obsession with Disney - from the music, to the movies to the Parks
2) My favourite animal is a Killer Whale - I was lucky enough to interact with three at SeaWorld Orlando back in 2005
3) I did a degree in Travel and Tourism Management at Manchester Metropolitan University
4) I'm a Gryffindor and Proud
5) I love to travel - My favourite places I've been to are Switzerland, New York, Orlando, and Paris, the one place I really want to go to is Copenhagen
6) I am a huge bookworm - I literally have a miniature library at home in my room
7) I have run two previous blogs before this one.
AND THE NOMINEES ARE...
Ice Cream Whispers Clara - Elizabeth has some incredible photos on her blog!
Life with KTKinnes - Katie has a fabulous blog and is also one of the bloggers who run the @Bloggerstribe on Twitter
Nothing but Authentic - Abby is a new Blogger whose blog purpose is brilliant! I can't wait to see what content she creates.
Kate Loves x - Kate's blog has some fab makeup reviews!
Hello Bexa - A Student and Lifestyle blog. I love her passion for travel too
Little Bumble X - I love Jennie's blog, a mix of beauty, lifestyle and gaming!
Emma- Leigh Hull - Emma-Leigh's blog is a mix of travel, food and lifestyle. I think her content is fab!
The Fashion Diet - Sarah blogs about beauty, fashion and Lifestyle
Bryony Baker - I love Bryony's blog! Her photography and content are brilliant!
RaspberryKiss - Shannon's blog shows her passion for all things beauty.
Love and Mascara - Erin has some brilliant Skincare and Makeup posts
Rockette Queen - Aoife's blog has some amazing posts on cruelty free beauty!
Look She Can blog - Katie blog has a great purpose behind it.
Ella was here - Ella's blog has some amazing photos and content
Jessica Grimshaw - Jessica's blog is brilliant! Her content and photos are fab!
That's it for this post. I hope you enjoyed it. Please go and check out all of the amazing bloggers mentioned in this post. They have some incredible content that is well worth the read.
Signing off for now,